Friday, April 13, 2012

Dallas Tour Guide

Hi,





Do you know of any tour guides that I can hire (and pay for from here in the UK) who can show my boyfriend around Dallas??





He%26#39;s got to come to Dallas for a month%26#39;s training for his new job and I’d rather he was shown round town by someone who will show him Dallas%26#39; attractions rather than their attractions if you know what I mean!!!!





Thanks for your help!





Charlotte





Dallas Tour Guide


I don%26#39;t know of any specific tour company or guides. However,if he is renting a car he may want to venture out on his own. A good resource is www.guidelive.com There are different categories and such that may help him in planning some trips/sight seeing.





It%26#39;s probably not much help but maybe this will get you started in the right direction.


  • make up application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment