Sunday, April 22, 2012

Re: Grand Princess Cruise Line Out of Galveston Texas

Hi I am cruising out of Galveston Texas on the Grand Princess Cruise line and I was wonderig has anyone sailed with this ship in the last year?



Also, what is thee atmospher of this Cruise line I have Cruised with Carnival is the quality better or not?



The dining on this ship I am particulary intrested in and the shows on board.



Also, I am going to Honduras, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Belize City any information you have on these ports will be so helpful.



Thanks in advance for all your information.



Re: Grand Princess Cruise Line Out of Galveston Texas


To find everything you ever wanted to know about the ship and ports go to Cruisecritic.com. Be sure to post your cruise date and join in the fun of emailing with your cruise companions!

No comments:

Post a Comment