Sunday, April 22, 2012

Apartment Help! Northwest/North San Antonio

Hello, my fiance (soon to be wife) and I are moving to Alamo City next May and need some help in a nice area to pick for an apartment/condo. We are in our mid to late 20%26#39;s and do not want the college bar scene, but we do like mid to upscale neighborhoods with mid level shopping/restaurants. Are there some good apartment areas for us to look at and when should begin the process?





Thanks so much!



Husker6923



Apartment Help! Northwest/North San Antonio


They are building many upscale apartments on 1604 between 281 and I-10, and they should be completed soon. I don%26#39;t know what the rent will be, but the area would be just what you are looking for (in my opinion) as far as shopping %26amp; restaurants are concerned. Here%26#39;s a link to the new ones by my house: http://www.costabellaapts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment