Sunday, April 22, 2012

One way flights

Hello

We are coming to Dallas in January. One way flights are $300 more per person than return. What happens if you buy return and dont turn up.....will airline invoice me or charge my card with the rest!

Is there anyway to get a one way ticket that is actuall 50% of a return fare???

Darren

One way flights

You might look at farecast.com or travelzoo.com for fares.

When I was a travel agent, the information was that the only penalty of using half of a round trip ticket, was if you did not take the outbound flight the rest of the ticket was cancelled. Since you are looking at flying the outbound and not the return, it should not be a problem.

One way flights

Thanks for your update. We are travelling from the UK. I will check those websites


One other website I forgot to mention, www.kayak.com to compare fares fast and easy.

Since you are coming to the US, I think you have to have a return ticket back to the UK, upon entry.

Another trick to try for lower fares. Look at a roundtrip, say between UK and NYC, then a one way ticket NYC to Dallas (either DFW or DAL airport).


Thanks knr. I have been fortunate enough to been offered a job in US and have my work visa so I wont be returning home for a couple of years


Congratulations!! Welcome to Texas and the US.

  • blush color
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment