Sunday, April 22, 2012

Central Market

I heard they were opening a new Central Market in Southlake or near there. Anyone know if it%26#39;s open?

I also heard that there is another, similar grocer in the area, but I don%26#39;t remember the name. Anyone know what I%26#39;m talking about?

Thanks.

Central Market

Central Market is scheduled to open November 2006 across from Southlake Town Square.

I shop at Market Street in Colleyville over on 26. It is more like a regular grocery store (toliet paper, cleaning products, etc.) with a large selection of gourmet items and great fish,meat and produce plus a really large deli. It also has a dining area with gourmet coffee, upscale cookware shop and cooking demonstration area. My favorite thing is the bag carryout- you don%26#39;t have to ask or tip- it is part of the service and the people are very nice and helpful. It has changed my whole grocery shopping experience!

Central Market

I wish they would open one down close to Mansfield. I love being able to purchase prime meats and love the sea food selections.


I have found Market Street to be like what the nicer Tom Thumbs were 10 or more years ago. Although we are moments away from having a Central Market in the Southlake area, try Whole Foods. Their selection is not as vast, but their produce, cheese selections, fresh breads, meats and seafood is excellent.


Now that I am in Waxahachie, I would be glad to have a Whole Foods, Central Market OR Market Street! I like HEB but miss the fish freshness and selection at Market Street. Ah, well- there are always trade offs.

  • pc or mac
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment