Friday, March 30, 2012

Can I walk?

Can I walk from the DFW Airport Marriott South (4151 Centreport Boulevard) to the American Airlines Training and Conference Center (4501 Highway 360 S.)? Don%26#39;t mind the distance but looking at Google Maps can%26#39;t tell if it%26#39;s doable - should I just take a taxi?





Thanks



Can I walk?


I would not recommend walking. That%26#39;s a very busy commuter area, especially 360 and there are no sidewalks or other accomodations for walking.



Can I walk?


Thanks. That%26#39;s what I thought looking at Google.




Check with the hotel as they may have a van that takes passengers within a certain radius. If they do this, then they usually have a call system when you need your return ride.




ChrystinP- so glad to see you are back from the dead! You and your excellent advice have been missed.




Thanks, Poodleone, I travelled like crazy from about mid-September on, got off my last flight of the year on December 22, and then promptly got sick for the rest of the year! Now I%26#39;m madly writing reports for the next few weeks, but then shouldn%26#39;t be so MIA from the board. Thanks for missing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment