Friday, March 30, 2012

Has anyone eaten at the Claypit Grill and Curry House in...

Has anyone visted the Claypit in Addison Texas? If so, how was your visit?



Has anyone eaten at the Claypit Grill and Curry House in...


My husband and I have been numerous times. The food and atmosphere are both wonderful. Prices aren%26#39;t bad and there is enough in one order to share with someone else. I highly recommend it.



Has anyone eaten at the Claypit Grill and Curry House in...


I%26#39;ve eaten at the Clay Pit in Austin and it was the best Indian restaurant I%26#39;ve tried. Try the naan bread. Some entrys are rather hot, some are mild. Take your pick or go as a group and mix %26#39;em up.




The Clay Pit in Austin is owned by the same folks as the one in Dallas (www.claypit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment