Friday, March 30, 2012

Longhorns?

I will be in Austin in January. Does anyone know where I can buy longhorns? thanks!



Longhorns?


You mean ';Longhorns'; as in ';livestock';? You want to buy cattle?



Longhorns?




If anyone knows the answer, chime in. There are a few cuties on the baseball team I%26#39;d love to buy!




I must correct myself. I mean a pair of longhorns to put above a fireplace (and I don%26#39;t mean two football players! :)





also looking for some austhentic cowboy boots?





and the seda candle factory?





any help is greatly appreciated!




LOL!! Okay!! Sorry... I didn%26#39;t mean to be flippant. I didn%26#39;t know if you meant UT paraphenalia or a couple of steer, so I didn%26#39;t know if I should refer you to The Drag or a ranch outside of town. :-)





I don%26#39;t know where the Seda candles are made, but here%26#39;s the website where you can find out contact information:





http://www.sedafrance.com/contact/index.shtml





For boots, I%26#39;d suggest Allens Boots. Personally, I%26#39;d run into the nearest Cavendar%26#39;s, but I%26#39;m not sure that%26#39;d be as fun of an experience for you. LOL





www.allensboots.com





If you go to the Allens Boots on South Congress, maybe you%26#39;ll find the longhorns in a nearby store. :-) I honestly don%26#39;t know where in Austin to find some.





Does anyone else?




Probably depends on the material you are looking for. Cast bronze? I would think some of the stores on South Congress might be a good bet since you are looking for something pretty eclectic there.

No comments:

Post a Comment