Friday, March 30, 2012

HOTEL AND SHUTTLE pre cruise in galveston

TWO MARRIED LADIES TRAVELING TOGETHER.. WE ARE GOING ON THE ncl 1/27 dREAM

need a room and how to get from hobby airport

we would like a place to stay so we can walk to dinner and go to walgreen or supermarket to get drinks etc to take onboard.........

thanks for the help

HOTEL AND SHUTTLE pre cruise in galveston

Some hotels have a pre-cruise packages. Enterprise rental car also has some one-way type rentals from Hobby to Galveston for cruise people. Otherwise, a shuttle is like $50 round-trip. You might look at galveston.com for more information. Also, do a search on this site, from the galveston forum page, on cruises as there have been alot of similar questions.

Happy sailing!!

HOTEL AND SHUTTLE pre cruise in galveston

Hi,

Thanks for your soda advice on my post!

My husband and I are travelling this coming week end. We found that renting a car one way was much cheaper and provided the freedom we like to shop. Okay, I shop, he lets me.

We are staying at the Marriott that is close to the hobby airport. There are tons of hotels around there and we found it was less expensive than Galveston.

The hotel we are at has the Baybrook Mall about 9 miles away (thanks mapquest) and I am guessing the stores you would like would be there. If you had a car it would be fast and easy.

I also found out - too late- that if you are coming in at the hobby airport many hotels close by have free pickup. I cannot remember which one, but one I saw had a shuttle to the port as well. Not free, but reasonable.

Have a great time!


I think that NCL cruises out of Houston - not Galveston, you better check on that, don%26#39;t want to miss the boat!

  • channel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment