Friday, March 30, 2012

Riverwalk Hotel

Hello All!!





I%26#39;m doing something I%26#39;ve never done before... staying in downtown San Antonio!! Guidance needed please.





Family of four coming in for a party being held at Zinc (207 N. Presa). I%26#39;d like to stay in the closest hotel possible (kids with babysitter in room). We%26#39;re used to resort-type hotels, so I don%26#39;t want an itty-bitty room, and I don%26#39;t want to hear so much Riverwalk noise, but would like to be on/spitting distance from the Riverwalk. Room Service will be needed, connecting rooms important too.





I%26#39;m thinking Westin. What do y%26#39;all think? TIA!



Riverwalk Hotel


Westin is a great choice....you really can%26#39;t go wrong there. You might also check the Watermark. they have a great spa: http://www.watermarkhotel.com/



Riverwalk Hotel


Thanks TexasHam!





Yeah, I wondered about the Watermark too... It looks as though it%26#39;s closer to the restaurant. I was worried about (1) the size of the rooms and (2) the noise from the Riverwalk. If I remember correctly, the Westin is in a quieter area, and I had planned on asking for an upper level room.





Anyone with any reassurances for me about the Watermark? Is it in fact closer to Zinc? Does it have room service and connecting rooms? Guess I can call and find out...





No time for the spa! LOL... don%26#39;t I wish!?!?!




It does have connecting rooms and room service... I called. :-) And the website shows some pretty sweet looking rooms.





But I%26#39;d still appreciate anyone%26#39;s feedback about the noise level?




Both hotels are about the same distance to ZInc so that should not dictate which hotel you choose. Sorry, but I can%26#39;t help you on the noise level.




We%26#39;ve stayed at the Westin Riverwalk many times, on the river side and noise has not been a problem. Do ask for a room on a higher leverl.


  • make up application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment