Friday, April 13, 2012

Beach House Vacation Rentals SPI

Greetings,





This business makes consumers sign a contract in which they wave all rights. You have no choice but to put up with a dirty, insect infested unit, non working appliances including AC, and a rude, unethical human.





There are no refunds, no cancellations.





Please don%26#39;t repeat our mistake. We signed the contract. We ended up paying over $400 in lodging expenses even though we didn%26#39;t stay there. This business could careless about consumers. Your calls will go unheard. They provide only one contact number, no physical address, and read the contract - you loose all your rights. Don%26#39;t do it.





Beach House Vacation Rentals ruin our family vacation.



Beach House Vacation Rentals SPI


We stayed at a quaint beach house that was clean and quiet the price was reasonable and the manager was accommodating me and my daughter caught several fish and enjoyed spending time together I would recommend staying with these folks the online reservations made it very convenient



Beach House Vacation Rentals SPI


I know the feeling. My last rental was done through an online ad by the party that owned some condos. Our exp was a bad dream. It was so bad that I am buying my own condo and placing it in the hands of a very good staff. We didnt deal with the Rental you used I guess there are several out there that consumers should be careful in dealing with. I just posted a post in the hopes that it will prevent anoher family from having their life turned upside down by renting from the wrong person. I understand how it feels!!! SandyKy

No comments:

Post a Comment