Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dallas to Niagara

Hello





Does anyone know of any direct flights between Dallas and Buffalo as I will soon be moving to Dallas and would like to take my Wife to Niagara Falls.



Dallas to Niagara


None that I know of. There are not many direct flights between major cities and small, distant cities like Buffalo. Usually you fly to a bigger city, then transfer to a commuter jet.





When I go to Buffalo on business, I fly to Chicago and then catch a flight to Buffalo (American Airlines). Buffalo is a charming city and close to the wine-growing region called the Finger Lakes. If you%26#39;re into wines, this is a great wine trail area. If you%26#39;re not into wines, but are into beautiful scenery and visiting wineries, you will really enjoy this area.





If I were you, I%26#39;d plan a trip in the late spring or early fall to this region and spend a week. I would make a point of getting to Tompkins County, and Ithaca is really gorges!





…beggerlybend.com/photos/gorges/index.html





priweb.org/ed/finger_lakes/nystate_geo1.html





http://visitnewyorkstate.net/winecountry/

No comments:

Post a Comment