Monday, April 16, 2012

Dinner after Cowboys game on Dec. 31st

We need some ideas regarding where we might be able to ring in the New Year after the football game. Since we will be coming from the game, we won%26#39;t be so ';dolled up'; and I%26#39;m afraid this might limit our options. Any ideas?



Dinner after Cowboys game on Dec. 31st


I would probably head to the West End just because it is mainly bar/chain restaurants where dress isn%26#39;t an issue: TGIF, Spaghetti Warehouse, D*ck%26#39;s Last Resort, Hooters, Joe%26#39;s Crabshack, Landry%26#39;s, Gators, Cadillac Bar, that sort of thing. I think I saw an ad in Friday%26#39;s paper that D*ck%26#39;s is having a New Years Eve party- don%26#39;t know about any of the others.



Dinner after Cowboys game on Dec. 31st


La Duni has something going on - is that what you%26#39;re looking for?




I am not familiar with La Duni, but I will look it up in Guidelive.com, which I learned about from the local experts on this forum. ;) I really wasn%26#39;t too sure what we wanted, but hate the thought of heading home on such a party night.





I appreciate the help.




Where are you in Dallas?



There are 2 La Dunis - one on Oaklawn near where it turns into Preston. And another on McKinney, just north of Knox.



You might try Cuba Libre also - on Henderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment