Monday, April 16, 2012

Information

does anyone know were i can get any information sent to me about how to get from austin Texas to Gatesville without a car



Information


I don%26#39;t find Gatesville listed on Greyhound Bus Lines so would contact the City of Gatesville directly





www.ci.gatesville.tx.us/visitor_info.htm



Information


There is an Amtrak train (the Texas Eagle) that you could take from Austin to McGregor. McGregor is about 25 miles from Gatesville; if you have someone who could meet you at the train station the train might be an alternative:





http://www.texaseagle.com/stations/MCG.htm





These are both very small towns - you probably wouldn%26#39;t be able to find a cab in McGregor.





Personally, I%26#39;d rent a car and drive from Austin, so that would be my first recommendation. I%26#39;m guessing there%26#39;s a reason you don%26#39;t want to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment