Monday, April 16, 2012

Paris Coffee Shop

Had a terrific breakfast there yesterday- just one of those places that doesn%26#39;t get mentioned on this forum too often. Great pie too! If you are visiting, head south on Main, south of I-30, keep going, you are NOT lost- then make a right on Magnolia, just a couple of blocks down on your right. Parking can be a little tricky when it is crowded (most weekeday mornings)- just circle round to the back.



Paris Coffee Shop


I have been here for lunch a few times and loved it. It is a classic comfort food place. Great service. You don%26#39;t find places like this anymore. Great chicken fried steak.





Lots of senior citizens come here. The old pictures of Ft. Worth on the walls are very interesting.





Right on Poodle !!!!



Paris Coffee Shop


Is this the same area as the Spiral Diner? I got lost on Magnolia once or rather...I was on the wrong part of Magnolia - all I saw were homeless shelters and I couldn%26#39;t figure out where to go. At the time I was looking for the King Tut restaurant - I think that%26#39;s the name.




I agree that Paris Coffee Shop is wonderful! The food is really good. As for King Tuts, another awesome place at the corner of Magnolia and 8th Avenue. If you pass the police station that looks like a old ice cream shop, you%26#39;ve gone too far (for those who were wondering). That part of Magnolia is pretty nice and safe but wandering towards the eastside of Fort Worth gets kinda scary!




Pepper, if you are ever back near Magnolia, you can find all three of these restaurants on a 10 block stretch of Magnolia. Stay west of I-35, south of I-30, between Hemphill and 8th. The shelters are off of Lancaster, east of I-35.




I%26#39;m going to have to give this another try!!! Maybe while the kids are on Holiday break.

No comments:

Post a Comment