Friday, April 13, 2012

Iron Cactus

Seasons Greetings...Any regulars been here? OO?? My vice is great Margaritas,food,in a fun location...This place is under my radar...I am planning to visit in the next couple of weeks..Will post..........



Iron Cactus


i%26#39;ve been to the one in austin, and the food is good....where is the one in SA?



Iron Cactus


They have opened one up on our Riverwalk, but I dont know much about them.




200 Riverwalk suite 100...Check out their website for menu and info..




I love the Iron Cactus in Austin. Like the one on 6th street better than the burbs location. Great margaritas - my favorite - Strawnut margarita. Only time I%26#39;ve ever been disappointed was getting the ';happy hour'; margarita - slightly cheaper price but much cheaper quality. Definitely pay regular price for a good, real margarita.




1Life2Live...I%26#39;m just now reading this thread. Been a busy holiday! My husband just came in...it%26#39;s almost directly behind his hotel, and he%26#39;s eaten there. It%26#39;s a pretty restaurant...his food was OK/good, but said the rest in his group really loved what they had. He can be a tough Tex Mex critic. :%26gt; Our favorites still are in Dallas...Uncle Julio%26#39;s and Cantina Laredo. Yum I%26#39;ll look forward to trying this.

No comments:

Post a Comment