Friday, April 13, 2012

Rockport house

Sorry..originally added this to a different post, here it is again.









My parents were visiting us from CA a few weeks ago. They headed down to Rockport for a couple of nights, and on a whim, bought a beach house. They are thinking they will retire there in the next couple of years. In the mean time...how easy will it be to rent out? What about using it as a vacation home with young kids? Is there enough to do for young families? Apparently it is on a canal, has a boat dock, etc.



Thanks for any insight..



Rockport house


You are so lucky !



Your young kids will love to come vacation in Rockport!



I sent two replys to your other post, I hope you find them.



come on down to Rockport this weekend and check it out.



Definitely bring your kids.



The public part of the beach is so nice. It is clean, and shallow, so the kids can wade out quite a way.



Rockport house


We often travel to Rockport from San Antonio and would be interested in inquiring about the rental of your parents%26#39; home. Where is it? How large is it? Is it on Key Allegro?



Ann




Hi!!



Was reading your post this evening and wanted to make an inquiry as to whether or not your parents home is for rent. I am a minister from Pittsburgh, PA, and my wife and I would like to vacation in Rockport for 3 days in February.



Many thanks for your reply.



Carter



e-mail address: birely@pghexp.org




Hi!!



Was reading your post this evening and wanted to make an inquiry as to whether or not your parents home is for rent. I am a minister from Pittsburgh, PA, and my wife and I would like to vacation in Rockport for 3 days in February.



Many thanks for your reply.



Carter



e-mail address: birely@pghexp.org

No comments:

Post a Comment