Friday, April 27, 2012

1 week in Irving

Hey there I will be visiting from Vancouver....I have a few questions ..



1: I know that the Cowboys are not playing the weekend I get there



Nov 11 thru to the 17 , is there any college ball being played that weekend



2: where would be the best place to watch NFL all day Sunday,



3: I heard that Spankees was the place to be on Saturday..can someone tell me why this would be?



4: is it cold that time of year?....



Thanks r



1 week in Irving


1. SMU plays Houston on the 11th. A%26amp;M plays Nebraska on the 11th (3 hour drive, don%26#39;t know if you can get tickets)





2. Don%26#39;t really know, but Champs on 114 %26amp; MacArthur or Cool River further south on MacArthur have big screens everywhere.





3. Don%26#39;t know





4. November is ';iffy'; can be warm or not. Check the weather forecast before you come. Generally, unless you%26#39;re planning to do a lot of outdoor activities a lightweight coat is all you ever need around here. I know people around here who wear shorts year round and don%26#39;t own a real coat.



1 week in Irving


nice I am coming fron Canada so I will most likey find it down right balmy....Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment