Friday, April 27, 2012

Dallas Driving

It is very easy to find downtown Dallas. Rent a Car. We are not as busy as the North East so driving is not that bad. I have lived in Dallas 40 years and trust me it is alot easier than driving in your part of the world, and if people are friendly, do not be alarmed, it is the Texas way. Who knows you might even meet a local, a real Texan.

Dallas Driving

just curious- what thread was this in response to?

Dallas Driving

Can%26#39;t tell you how many times I%26#39;ve done exactly what FotoTex did. That ';Post a New Topic'; is in the weirdest place! :%26lt;


I agree, Dallas is an easy city to drive around in. I also don%26#39;t have a clue what thread this is in response to.

Parts of the northeast are also very easy to drive in. The only place I%26#39;ve found that I absolutely hate to drive in are countryside New York and New Jersey because you can get off the freeway and never, ever find your way back. I also have to call my aunt every time I%26#39;m in Boston because it%26#39;s all old cow paths, badly marked streets, and they have this %26#39;thing%26#39; of you just know you have the left turn right of way, even though there is no arrow, and the opposing side has a green light, too. So when I get lost, I call her, she%26#39;s amazing, she can tell me every little cowpath twist and turn through Cambridge and Belmont.

  • lip gloss
  • asp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment