Thursday, April 26, 2012

Driving times...

Can anyone tell me the approximate driving time from Frisco to Irving at the absolute height of rush hour??? Thanks

Driving times...

This is tricky because Irving is really spread out. That said, I would always leave a minimum of 1 hour, on a day to day basis. During those times that madness happens on a key highway- all bets are off!

Driving times...

I was wondering because all of the research I%26#39;ve done seems to depict Frisco as a great town, newer, good schools etc.. My wife and I are heading out there from Connecticut for 4 days in November to check out the area. She has a job opportunity in Irving, so we would have to live fairly close, (within 45 minutes commute time.) Perhaps you have some recommendations, what areas to look at for homes / what to do for those 4 days etc...I%26#39;d appreciate any assistance.


I would look in Southlake if you%26#39;re looking for schools.

http://www.southlakecarroll.edu/


Southlake is the best and much closer than Frisco, but expensive. A modest home home will start at about 300,000. Lots of homes in Frisco in the 200,000 range.

Drive time from Frisco to Irving would depend on what part of Irving. Most of the jobs are in North Irving/Las Colinas area. I would agree to allow about an hour, but you could cut that in 1/2 by taking the Tollways. Take North Dallas Tollway to George Bush Tollway which will take you right to Las Colinas. This would cost about $6 a day round trip, or around $5 with a toll tag.


Also check out Coppell. It is very nice and family oriented. Any criticism about the school district would be bologne, it is right up there with the best of them. It is also right next to Irving.

  • web hosting domains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment