Friday, April 27, 2012

April Weather

Looking to go to San Antonio in April 2007 (13th through 23rd)...can anyone tell me what the weather is like?!?



April Weather


according to weather.com, the average high is 80 and the average low is 57, which is somewhat close to what we%26#39;ve had recently..... the past few years it%26#39;s been a little warmer than that. it will definitely be ';shorts and t-shirts'; weather, and it will probably be warm enough to swim. this is a good time to come to SA. also, you%26#39;ll be here for the opening weekend of Fiesta, which you can read about here: http://www.fiesta-sa.org/



April Weather


thanks TexasHam...i%26#39;m coming from the central coast in california very close to the ocean. our temperature doesn%26#39;t get past the 70s very much, so not very used to warm weather. would march be a cooler time to come?!? or would the difference between march and april weather be very much?




march weather will more than likely be cooler, and who knows what will happen next year....but the past couple of years we have had above normal temperatures. i think i wore a coat/jacket about five times in the past two years. you can wear shorts/t-shirts just about year %26#39;round here! the weather from october through march is very unpredictable. for example, yesterday it was 90 degrees. we had a ';cold front'; move through, and today the high will be around 70. the same applies for march and april. it could be 90 degrees one day and 50 the next. you never really know. also, march is spring break, and many people flock down here the 2nd and 3rd weeks of march, so take that in to consideration. if i were you, then i would plan something for late february/early march if you want to ';guarantee'; cooler weather......one thing is certain around here during this time: if you don%26#39;t like the weather, then just wait one day...it will change.




TXHam, I wish I had some of your warm blood. I think I alternated wearing the 3 feece tops I own every day from around Christmas until sometime in March...and that means inside as well! :%26gt; Today is jacket weather...no fleece yet though. Actually, I should burn them. LOL





From that perspective, I found April weather much more pleasant than March. April to mid May and sometimes beyond are about perfect temps for me.




OO - i think i%26#39;m a displaced Viking from a previous life as I LOVE the cold weather. Today I%26#39;ve got on a short sleeve shirt (as usual), and I just can%26#39;t understand all the people I see at work with sweaters on! Oh, it%26#39;s 65 degrees outside...brrrr!! : - ) I despise the hot summers, and I always ask myself why I live here when it%26#39;s 100 degrees outside. Then, the weather changes in October, and I remember. To me it%26#39;s ';perfect'; from now until April when the heat %26amp; humidity come back. good to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment