Thursday, April 26, 2012

drag bar

any info on a drag show, or a CD friendly bar in the area?



drag bar


There is the Texas Motorplex in Ennis. There are races scheduled every weekend this month.



I believe CD%26#39;s are used in all the juke boxes in all the bars nowadays.



drag bar


Ummm...grandpa - I don%26#39;t think we%26#39;re talking about drag races and compact discs here!!!





I saw a heap of Drag Queens at a gift shop opening party a couple of weeks ago - the store is called Flip Flop and located in Bishop Arts District.



But I%26#39;ve never heard of there being a regualr show going on.



Help me out on CD - can%26#39;t quite grasp what the translation is....and I usually know these things.




Duh...



...drag = cross dressing




alex -





Ignore grandpa...




best Drag shows in town are at the Rose Room inside the Village Station club on Cedar Springs Road. For a female illusionist who sings live and does amazing impersonations of Barbra Streisand and Cher and Louis Armstrong....you name it...go see Mark Allen Smith on Fridays at Alexanders on Cedar Springs.





The entire gay strip along Cedar Springs should be cool with your Cross Dressing. Even if Grandpa can%26#39;t be nice, most of us are.




You can kick up your heals this Saturday night (Oct. 28) at the annual Cedar Springs/Oaklawn Halloween parade! It%26#39;s a HOOT! Great costumes and lots of drag...some of the costumes are out of this world!



They definitely know how to throw a party!





and grandpa...don%26#39;t judge a book by it%26#39;s cover!




I love the Halloween parade on Cedar Spriings...I take my kids every year and we sit by the firehouse and watch it all go by...




I just stumbled upon this thread.



';Drag show'; -%26gt; ';Drag racing';



Thanks for the good laugh :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment