Thursday, April 26, 2012

rates for nurses in texas medical center

hi, i just want to ask if somebody happens to know what hospital gives the best rate for nurses. i mean salary wise. im from nyc, nurses get higher than average rate, i think its bec of the cost of living, any advice which hospital should i go? by the way my specialty is critical care. thank you very much.



rates for nurses in texas medical center


Titaanne, I just replied to your previous post. I mentioned I am a nurse as well. I am in the legal field now but do know that the salaries differ here as opposed to NY ( I have a nurse friend there) who explained another reason for the higher salaries there is that nurses are ';graded'; differently, something like that. Anyway, the avg. salary for RN in critical care according to my friends in the field, range from $45,000 to $65,000. Depending on experience, etc. I would suggest logging on to monster.com and enter Texas as state, it will ask for additional info. From there it will show you jobs that are available, some will show salaries. There are agencies listed as well that you may want to contact before your move. The medical center is always looking for good help. You can check with St. Lukes Hospital, Methodist, Texas Children%26#39;s Hospital, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Memorial Hermann. Another you may want to try is the UT system. (University of Texas) Medical Center.



rates for nurses in texas medical center


HI Titaanne,





I am a recruiter for a suburban hospital that pays comparable rates to the Medical Center. However, I was also a recruiter in the Medical Center and fimilar with the rates. You are certainly welcome to give me a call at work at 713-463-1517. Thanks



Scott. My e-mail is shay@htchospital.com



The other information you received is incorrect, depending on experience, speciality and especially education the rates in Houston are $23.10 to well into the $40%26#39;s/hr.




hi force1233, thank you very much for your reply. if you dont mind, what hospital are you affliated? we are considering to relocate in pearland, woodlands. or tomball. maybe ill give you a call one of this days, if thats oke y with you.




My hospital is Houston Town %26amp; Country. It would work out well for you if your family decides to move to Tomball but not so much for Pearland or The Woodlands.





What is your speciality?





Feel free to call me, I would like you to come work for us if it%26#39;s a good fit but I%26#39;ll give you advise on the Houston Medical Center either way.





Thanks,



Scott Hay



713-463-1517

No comments:

Post a Comment